The QUT research group is a team of researchers at Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia, working on a variety of projects relating to user-led content production in its various guises. Our initial aim is to map the terms and ideas we employ in our work, and to begin a conversation about how these terms interrelate.
For more information about the group, please contact Axel Bruns (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
All calendars, notices, tools and additional resources are available from the Groupware page.
Group Members Edit
Below is a list of current team members with their contact details and key topics. Through this list we hope to map everyone's interests.
- Aneta Podkalicka (mailto:email@example.com)
- Axel Bruns (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, http://snurb.info/)
- Barry Saunders (mailto:email@example.com, http://d-notice.net)
- Christina Spurgeon (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Darren Sharp (mailto:DaSharp@groupwise.swin.edu.au)
- Kelly McWilliam (mailto:email@example.com)
- Jaz Choi (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jean Burgess (mailto:email@example.com, http://creativitymachine.net)
- Jo Jacobs (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, http://joannejacobs.net/)
- Jo Tacchi (mailto:email@example.com)
- John Banks (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Justin Brow (mailto:email@example.com, http://www.60sox.com/)
- Nic Suzor (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rachel Cobcroft (mailto:email@example.com)
- Sal Humphreys (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Stephen Harrington (mailto:email@example.com)